Whether you’re going as a famous duo for Halloween, like Bey and Jay or OITNB’s Piper Chapman and Alex Vause, or you’ve decided to skip the matching costume altogether, you probably still need a few Instagram captions to pair with your photo roundups. Everyone knows that an Instagram photo is only as good as its caption so to help you slay your demons (or, you know, followers), I’ve come up with 30 Halloween-themed captions for your fang-tastic couples’ pics.
1. Boo, I choose you!
2. If you were a ghost, I’d be friendly to you, too.
3. I’m all tricks and you’re my treat.
4. I put a spell on you and now you’re mine.
5. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, I love you.
6. Expelliarm-US *insert wand emoji here*.
7. Happy Hallo-we nailed this costume!
8. You’re the pumpkin to my spice.
9. I’d like to howl at the moon with you.
10. Don’t mind us, just creepin’ it real.
11. We’re here for the boos.
12. Who needs Halloween candy when I’ve got you?
13. You raise my spirits. Get it?
14. Witch way to the candy corn?
15. Morticia and Gomez Addams, eat your hearts out.
16. Brains and guts — oops, I mean beauty.
17. Are you a vampire because you’re a real pain in my neck?
18. Forget relationship goals, we’re #SquadGhouls.
19. We’re not afraid of the dark. Are you?
20. Bad and BOOzy.
21. Every angel needs a daredevil by their side.
22. We’re with Marnie. Halloween is cool.
23. And people say love potions don’t work.
24. You’re my other half… of my costume.
25. Trick and Treat. Guess who’s who!
26. Good thing I didn’t ghost you.
27. Pumpkin, you won’t be home before midnight.
28. Netflix and hex?
29. No time for tricks. I already got my treat.
30. Later, witches!
You don’t have to go all out to get in the Halloween spirit. Speed type one of these clever captions under a photo of your last-minute Halloween creations and trick everyone (including your partner) into thinking you’re the ghostess with the mostest. Happy Halloween!